Saturday, October 4, 2014

New 8 Week Summer Body Transformation Challenge 2014

Hi Peeps, Leisuredome Gym is running another challenge. This time, it's 8 weeks not 6, and starts Monday 6th October.

We get weighed and measured on Monday, and provided with a program (nutrition and training).
I have been trying to recalibrate my training in gym with my cardio (running). Since last organised run, I've been just doing 5klm runs about 3 times per week but need to ensure I avoid doing legs at gym on same day I run.

I'll continue with 4 gym sessions per week. I really enjoy current program of Chest & Biceps on training day1, then Back & Triceps, Legs, Delts, Calves & Traps. I workout every other day except Sunday and Monday. I'll make sure I don't run on Legs day. I plan to run on my 'off' gym days and do 15-20 minute treadmill walking after each workout session.

It'll be a tough month in October - have Bathurst V8 weekend camping on Mount Panorama, where diet usually 'compromised' (insert beer drinking). Then later in month, 5 days on a golfing trip away, again, nutrition compromised. Will try to have a few runs on the golf trip to offset the fun.

I'll update with measurements, weight and maybe a 'before' photo. Hoping to get to 87kg?

No comments:

Post a Comment